Is Your Canadian Registered Tennessee Walking Horse in Your Name?
The pedigree of every horse registered through the Canadian Registry of the Tennessee Walking Horse is available on the Canadian Livestock Records Corporation website. All registered owners of every horse are listed providing an accurate and complete record for the horse. But IS your horse registered in your name? If it is not, read on.
To ensure the accuracy of the historical records of ownership, CRTWH offers a rare opportunity for a bargain update on Transfers. This offer will be available from August 1 to December 31, 2014 and applies to members and non-members alike. The cost of all transfers will be a low fee of $15. If additional transfers are required on the same horse, and are done at the same time, the cost will be $10 per additional transfer.
Why should you transfer your Canadian Registered Tennessee Walking Horse?
- Provides proof of your ownership.
- Provides proof of age and ancestry.
- Increases the value of your CRTWH horse.
- Ensures your CRTWH a place in CRTWH History.
- A registered horse is ensured a better life if you ever have to part with it.
- Prevents conflicts over ownership.
- Prevents potential liability issues for past owners.
Owners of Canadian Registered Tennessee Walking Horses are encouraged to visit (www.clrc.ca) and check the pedigree of any horses they own or have bred. If the historical record is not up to date, please take advantage of this Historical Update on Transfers.
Time is of the essence. Transfers must be completed between August 1st, 2014 and December 31st 2014. Act today!